|Training/Seminar Name:||Using Gaussian at UHeM|
|Content:||· Preparing a Gaussian input in Linux systems
· Choosing the right UHeM cluster and submitting jobs via LSF and SLURM
· Visualization of results
· Gaussian is one of the most commonly used software packages in computational chemistry. The main goal of this training session is to help especially UHeM’s novice users in making efficient use of Gaussian in supercomputing environments.
·The target audience is mostly researchers who are already using the program (or similar computational chemistry packages) on their PCs but would like to be able to tackle larger problems, requiring the use of parallel computer systems.
|Trainer:||Dr. Kadir Diri|
|Date:||25 November 2016|
|Place:||Informatics Institute, 4th Floor, Lab 410|
|Deadline for application:||16 November 2016|
|Application:||For application please click|
|Explanation:||· The training is free and open to everyone
· The number of participants is limited to 35 people
· Applicants will be informed via email about application results
· If you have any further question please send email to email@example.com