|Training||Introduction to Cyber Security and Hacking|
· Basic Encryption Techniques
· Basic Network and System Security
· A trending hacking example
||· Asst. Prof. Enver Özdemir (İTÜ, UHeM (High Performance Computing Center))|
|Date||· 27 January 2017|
|Place||· UHeM, Seminar Hall|
|Application||· Appilcation closed.
· 20,000 core-hours of computing time and 2 GB storage space for 2 months will be provided to each participant. In exchange for the computing resources, a training fee is charged. (300 TL (VAT included)).
· The number of participants is limited to 40.
· Certificate of participation will be provided.
· Training is open to everyone.
|Pre-application Date:||16 December 2016 – 11 January 2017|
(Official and Alternate participants will be informed via e-mail.)
|12 January 2017|
|Payment Dates for Official Participants:||12-19 January 2017|
|Payment Dates for Alternate Participants:||20-23 January 2017|
- Circulation Capital Account of ITU, which is given below, will be used for payments
|Bank Name: T. Vakıflar Bankası T.A.O. Maslak Şubesi (Şube Kodu:401)
Account Name: İ.T.Ü. Döner Sermaye İşletme Müdürlüğü
Account Number: 00158007295668824
IBAN Number: TR04 0001 5001 5800 7295 6688 24
Explanation: UHeM Hesaplama Hizmeti
- Please send an e-mail to email@example.com with a copy of the bank receipt and the invoice details (Name, Address, Personal identification number) after the payment. Invoices will be provided during the training.
- For further information please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.