HPC services are provided to the research projects depending on the project type. These types are classified as follows:
• This type covers the scientific research and applied projects conducted by state universities and state research departments.
• HPC service charges for academic projects in our center is in the table below:
• Charges for Sarıyer nodes which have big memory (512 GB) is 0,03 TL+ 18%VAT.
• UHeM provides HPC services for university level and above students via its Student Research Support Program. Application for HPC services used in student projects is simpler than application of research projects.
• Access to HPC services will be ceased upon exhaustion of assigned resources.
• The available support for students is listed in the following table.
|Industrial R&D Projects||
• This type covers the projects that require HPC services, conducted by R&D departments of public and private sector institutions.
• To get information about service charges for industrial R&D projects please send an e-mail to email@example.com
• UHeM is the principal partner of Turkey in PRACE-1IP, PRACE-2IP, PRACE-3IP and PRACE-4IP (Partnership for Advanced Computing in Europe, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, Implementation Phase) projects. The projects have DECI (Distributed European Computing Initiative) calls for the researchers to use HPC resources. UHeM contributes HPC resources and supports DECI calls.